Close Menu
Better Understand the Law

What if I can’t afford a criminal attorney?

Just like you see on television (and we don’t say that very often), if you cannot afford an attorney, the court will appoint you one.

  • All you need to say is, “I want an attorney.”
  • If you can’t pay for a private attorney, just ask for the public defender.

You will be well represented.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn